- What Information Do We Collect?
- Who Do We Share Your Information With?
- What Do We Do With the Information We Collect?
- Security Information
- Links To Other Websites
- Controlling Your Personal information
- List of Cookies We Collect
What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Company Name (Where applicable)
- Contact information including:
- E-mail address
- Post Code
- Demographic information such as product preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- For some products, such as ID badges, we may require a photograph to provide you with the goods requested
For more information, check out the list of cookies we collect.
Who Do We Share Your Information With?
We share your data with the following:
- Credit Reference Agencies
- Law Enforcement
- Fraud Prevention Agencies
- Debt Collectors
- Any distribution company that we use to deliver the goods ordered or processed.
- Technology providers such as our partners in I.T.
What Do We Do With the Information We Collect?
We collect this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes, either by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your product interests.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. With your consent, we may use your personal information to send you promotional material about third parties which we think you may find interesting .
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure or loss of data, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better browsing experience by enabling us to monitor which pages you may or may not find useful. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. Although you can choose to accept or decline cookies, most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we have no control regarding collection of cookies or use of. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, of whom are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, we have provided a box to tick where you can consent for us to use information for other purposes such as direct or third party marketing.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct or third party marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, require it to complete our process or for legal purposes. With your consent, we may use your personal information to send you promotional material about third parties which we think you may find interesting .
You may request details of the personal information which we hold about you under the under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) at no cost. Should you require this information, please write to us at:
ID Management Systems
If you believe that any personal information we hold is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible, at the above addresses. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect within a reasonable timeframe.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|