ID Management Reward Points
ID Reward Points are automatically added to your online account every time you shop with ID Management Systems. These points can be exchanged online at any time and allow you to get even more money off your ID Management Systems purchases.
How do I spend my ID Reward Points?
You can spend your ID Reward Points at any time for any purchase from our website. To check your current points total:
- Log in to your account
- Click on 'Your Account' at the top right of the screen
- Then select the 'ID Reward Points' tab
This will display a full breakdown of how you have earned your points, as well as your current total points available to spend.
How do I redeem my ID Reward Points?
When you want to redeem your points, follow these steps:
- At checkout, you will be reminded of your ID Points total under the section 'Discounts'
- Type in the number of points you wish to convert and click on 'Use ID Points'
- Your points will then be automatically converted into currency and deducted from your order
- Your new total payment required will be shown
- Continue through the payment steps to complete your purchase as normal
How do I earn ID Reward Points?
For every £1 you spend with ID Management Systems, you earn 1 ID Reward Point. Each point is worth a penny, so if you spend £100 on your order, you would earn 100 points which converts to £1 off a future purchase. The points really do add up - we know because we see how much customers save when they spend them! Watch out for special ID Points promotions from time to time for the chance to earn extra points.
Terms & Conditions
- All points which have been issued to you prior to 9.00am on Friday 23 March 2012 (Historic Points) will expire on 29 June 2013. If you do not redeem your Historic Points prior to this date then they will be lost.
- All points issued to you after 9.00am on Friday 23 March 2012 will be valid for 12 months from the date on which they were issued (and when you spend points, you shall be spending your oldest points first).
- There is no limit, the more you spend and recommend, the more you collect
- Only one voucher can be used at checkout so make sure you convert the right number of points
- Vouchers must be used at checkout only and cannot be used retrospectively or on phone or postal orders
- You cannot recommend someone living in the same household unfortunately
- Only one account can be created per customer and any abuse of this is strictly against ID rules.
- We have sophisticated customer tracking software and any fraudulent use of the programme will result in deletion of all related accounts and removal of all points.
- We reserve the right to remove any points or vouchers at any time