Paxton Net2 Plus 1 Door ACU - Plastic Housing
Net2 Plus is a networked access control system; this gives the advantages of central control, flexible control over user access and event reporting.
The Net2 Plus 1 door ACU comes in the plastic housing and comes with PoE+ power supply in metal/plastic cabinet. This means that no separate mains supply back up is required.
When you make changes at a PC they are immediately communicated and stored at the control unit. When a user presents their token to the reader, the control unit identifies them and will permit or deny access as appropriate.
Installation: On the Net2 Plus access control unit there is a label clearly showing the colour coded connections for the reader, power supply etc.
- Maximum number of tokens / users - 50,000
- Maximum number of Pins - 50,000
- Pin length - 4-8 digits
- Max number of codes: 50
- Readers / keypads per door - 2 per port
- Data retention during power loss - 28 days
- Can be used as fail OPEN release
- Can be used as fail CLOSED release
- Exit button input
- Door contact input
- PSU monitoring input
- Alarm/bell output
- Intruder alarm integration input
- Tamper input
- Number of events stored on ACU - 2728